A Love like this

(This is about our journey of Love, from my heart to yours Aaron ♥️)

The clock struck past midnight 

Constrained in a tiny cubicle space  

My anxious mind begun to wander 

fear of confinement creeping on my face


An irregular pace of breathing 

With ceaseless turmoil seething

A chat pops up with a blink

immediately calming the restless feeling


Hours have passed and days go by 

The chats are slow but steady

Inculcating a sense of belonging 

My heart feels weak already 


Two half-loved broken hearts 

Bonding on conversations over the stars

Fulfilling their voids and empty spaces 

In subtlety of many unspoken wars 


Amidst your unmatched charm 

I can hardly think rational 

Your magic is working wonders

Making all my fears inconsequential 


I realise I have spent my life

Yearning for someone like you 

Looking for you in all wrong places

Uncertain, draining and difficult to do


Yet scared to give of my fragile heart 

I wanted to drift further away from you 

But there was a invisible thread 

That kept my heart tied to you 


Just your presence around me 

Leaves me blushing and breathless 

All these butterflies control me more 

It’s as if I never been loved before 


Inexplicably drawn towards you 

Even if I tried, I couldn’t lie 

There weren’t enough words 

In this world to describe why 


These feelings pure and true 

I didn’t say aloud neither did you 

We were so deep in love 

In ways we both never knew 


A love irrevocably beautiful 

I always religiously believed in

Something exceptionally beyond it

Is how our love can be defined


-Audrey. C


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Love story in Paris

Aaron ♥️