Aaron ♥️


Dedicated to the most precious Man who has my heart. ♥️

Everything I ever was

I was always an undefined almost 

A desire to be loved 

I’d deeply adorned the most 


Torn apart from the incisions 

Cruelly engraved on my heart 

For holding too much love 

For who promised to never part


I felt I was just breathing 

Lying amidst the darkness 

You tiptoed me in my dark

Caressed all my ugly scars 


Drowned in whirlpool of colossal hurt 

My heart was hopeless like none 

You lit even the darkest corner

And called it your happiest home


On the verge of losing hope

From lost battles and lonely wars 

You saw the vaults of my vulnerability 

And chose to kiss my scars


You hushed all the screams 

Of my traumatised mind 

Singing lullabies each night 

So my anxieties could wind 


The ache I chose to hide 

Nobody could see, but you 

You felt the pain behind my smile

Invading spaces nobody even knew 


You poured all your love

In each crack, seen and unseen 

Until you loved me and my everything 

The good, the bad and the in between 


Every second you make me feel 

I’m living a beautiful dream 

An answer to my lingering longing 

To be loved the way I did


In all of my lonely nights 

Stuck in a roulette of emotions 

All the hell that I’ve been through 

Did have a sweet purpose


This happiness in my heart

I haven’t felt in years

For the longest time it’s been

Only a furnace full of fears 


A love irrevocable and deep  

written in prose and poetry 

A kind wished upon the stars 

Inevitably became my life story 


To have walked into this love 

Underneath the endless blue 

Unforeseen and fortuitous 

Professedly destined to be true


In thousands of lifetimes 

Each time I’d chose you 

Even forever would fall short 

To live this life with you 


- Audrey. C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Love story in Paris

A Love like this